Accountancy and Management
The School of Accountancy and Management recognizes the interrelationship of various fields in Accountancy and Business, and the value of exercising integrity in pursuit of excellence and success. The School produces highly skilled, creative thinking individuals who are passionate about the accountancy profession and business and development, and equipped with the knowledge, determination, and experience to lead in the Philippines and in the world.
Rigorous academic preparation and exposure to partner companies and professional organizations instill values and indispensable lessons in our students. They interact with local and international firms, exposed as they are to various types of businesses and industries, such as manufacturing, service, merchandising, finance, etc. The program calls for students to work closely with seasoned practitioners from whom they learn valuable methods, disciplines and details through intensive and constantly updated training in their respective fields. They develop expertise enhanced by local practice and global awareness.
Graduates of the School of Accountancy and Management have been making their mark of leadership and performance in their respective fields, both local and international.
- Business Administration Program is ASEAN University Network (AUN) quality assessment certified
- CHED Center of Development in Business Education
- HIGHEST LEVEL of Accreditation Level IV, by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP for Business Administration Program
- Level III Re-Accredited Status for the Master of Business Administration Program, by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP
- Qualified and Competent Faculty
- Candidate Status for the Accountancy Program, by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP
- National Champion in Business Research – Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) and Southeast Asian and Taiwan Universities (SATU)
- Linkage with Universities in Asia, Europe and USA
- International Practicum in the United States of America
- Memorandum of Agreement with the Security Bank Foundation and Megaworld Foundation for multi-million Scholarship Grants
- Home of the Philippine Council of Deans and Educators in Business (PCDEB)
- Home of the Philippine Academy of Accountants in Business, Research, and Education (PAABRE)
- Partnership with the American Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, with GO Negosyo, and Sycip Gorres and Velayo (SGV)
"Total Quality Education for Global Accountants and Business Professionals"
The School of Accountancy and Management is dedicated to a tradition of commitment towards the formation of competent, socially responsible, spiritually integrated, and globally competitive accountants and business professionals
Dr. Rosemarie I. So
Dean, School of Accountancy & Management
2nd Flr. DCTH
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila City
(+63)2 8735-94-43 loc. 213