The Research Program of the School of Accountancy and Management aims to reach the highest level of excellence and develop research-oriented faculty, students and staff who are enthusiasts in resolving the challenging issues in business through research.
The School’s ardent desire and commitment is to be a valued contributor in the creation of new knowledge for the ultimate purpose of improving life through research is the primordial research goal of the School.
The program specifically aims to:
- provide inspiration and motivation for faculty and students to undertake excellent research;
- equip faculty members, students and staff with the necessary tools and techniques in developing high quality research;
- provide the essential strategies and procedures for conducting research related to the researcher’s specific area of discipline;
- orient researchers on the ethical considerations and aspects of research as they learn the rudiments of doing quality research; and
- provide and seek out the fora for national and international research presentations.