CEU MANILA Campus
Amidst the historical landmarks of Manila is the Manila Campus on Mendiola Street. Its grand past and impressive present have constantly drawn students to its halls since it opened its doors in 1907. From then on, it has been a breeding ground for leaders of various professions and industries, many of whom have used their gifts and talents to contribute to the country’s progress or to seek wider employment opportunities in other countries.
In the face of constant evolution of knowledge and information, we ensure that our students stay ahead by regularly updating our methods of instruction, upgrading our facilities and equipment, and continuously developing the expertise of our faculty.
- CHED Center of Excellence in Teacher Education
- CHED Center of Development in Business Education
- CHED Full autonomy status
- Highest number of programs at highest level of accreditation
- Level IV by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP: Biology, Psychology, Pharmacy, Business Administration, Dentistry, Optometry, Nutrition and Dietetics, Liberal Arts (Mass Communication and Political Science), Education, and Medical Technology
- Proficiency in Quality Management System
- Papal Award Pro Ecclesia et Pontificie