Online Enrollment Procedures for Incoming Freshmen
Application for Admission (ongoing until August 2,2020)
1. Complete and submit the online Application for Admission found in www.ceu.edu.ph/ceuadmission/form
2. In the meantime, prepare the following requirements for admission:
- Original Form 138/Grade 12 Report Card/PEPT Result/ALSA&E Result
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from High School Principal
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate
1. Open the following link and follow the given instructions:
CEU Manila - https://forms.gle/YQPHCbbR6rhftyWP9
CEU Makati - https://forms.gle/YkruCydeU5XBDZLA6
CEU Malolos - https://forms.gle/54GR2LUCVMDMSSMZ7
In this link you will upload/submit the following requirements: Form 138/Grade 12 Report Card/PEPT Result/ALSA&E Result, PSA Birth Certificate and Certificate of Good Moral Character.
If you cannot submit any of the requirements, a Promissory Note is included in the link for you to complete and upload in place of the requirement that you cannot submit.
In the link you will also be asked to select a date of enrollment.
2. Before your date of enrollment, you will receive in your email the following:
- Your Student Number
- List of subjects
- Matriculation fees
On your date of enrollment, you will need the information in the email sent to you as indicated above.
Please proceed to pay your matriculation fees using the following channels:
1. Payment on campus (This may not be available during ECQ or GCQ)
2. Over the counter payment to any branch of the following:
- Security Bank
- Philtrust Bank
3. Payment through the CEU website (www.ceu.edu.ph) where you have the option to pay online in the comfort of your home or pay offline where you go to designated payment outlets.
Once confirmation of your payment is received, you will be sent an electronic pdf copy of your Certificate of Matriculation and your CEU gmail account
You may direct questions to the following:
CEU Manila - [email protected]
CEU Makati - [email protected]
CEU Malolos - [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Admission and Enrollment