Online Enrollment Procedures for Non-Resident Alien Seeking Transfer to CEU(Undergraduate and Graduate School)
Application for Admission (ongoing until August 2, 2020)
- Complete and submit the online Application for Admission found in
2. In the meantime, prepare the following requirements for admission:
- Original Transcript of Records/ Scholastic Records bearing School Seal and Signature of the Registrar
- Transfer Credentials
- Letter of Intent
- Letter of No Objection
- Photocopies of Passport (bio page), latest Student Visa and I-card
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of health condition
- Certificate of Completion of Pre-Dentistry Course (for Dentistry applicant)
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to Dental Course (CED) (for Dentistry applicant)
- Open the following link and follow the given instructions:
CEU Manila - https://forms.gle/uD8g9L26kfW21rwK8
CEU Makati - https://forms.gle/wqwd1E3DY7YzsLGN9
CEU Malolos - https://forms.gle/udtAfnH2APFUSYVF7
In this link you will upload/submit the requirements as enumerated above.
If you cannot submit any of the requirements, a Promissory Note is included in the link for
you to complete and upload in place of the requirement that you cannot submit.
*Non-Resident Aliens seeking transfer to CEU are required the following: evaluation of the subjects taken, undergo drug test from the Clinical Laboratory, take Psychological Test, English Proficiency Test and pay the foreign student fees. As soon as you have submitted your Transcript of Records, deans/program heads and academic department heads will evaluate your subjects taken online. Drug test and Psychological test will be done when the office work resume or the School is allowed to accommodate clients face to face. As such, a promissory note is included in the link. Non-Resident Alien applicants are also required. Applicants who has taken IELTS (with above band 6 score), toefl (with above 550 score), TOEFL IBT (with above 70 score) or TOEIC (with above 700 score) shall not take the Intensive English Course. Those who obtain any of the scores given above shall take the Intensive English Course.
In the link you will also be asked to select a date of enrollment.
2. Before your date of enrollment, you will receive in your email the following:
- Your Student Number
- List of subjects
- Foreign Student fees
- Matriculation fees
On your date of enrollment, you will need the information in the email sent to you as indicated above.
- Please proceed to pay your Foreign Student fees/matriculation fees using the following channels:
1. Payment on campus (This may not be available during ECQ or GCQ)
2. Over the counter payment to any branch of the following:
- Security Bank
- Philtrust Bank
3. Payment through the CEU website (www.ceu.edu.ph) where you have the option to pay online in the comfort of your home or pay offline where you go to designated payment outlets.
Once confirmation of your payment is received, you will be sent an electronic pdf copy of your Certificate of Matriculation and CEU gmail account.
You may direct questions to the following:
CEU Manila - [email protected]
CEU Makati - [email protected]
CEU Malolos - [email protected]