Online Enrollment Procedures for Non-Resident Alien(Undergraduate & Graduate School)
Application for Admission (ongoing until August 2, 2020)
- Complete and submit the online Application for Admission found in
2. In the meantime, prepare the following requirements for admission:
- Original Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Graduation
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Statement
- Police Clearance
- Certificate of Health Condition
- Photocopy of passport (bio page)
- Quarantine Test Certificate
- Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to the Dentistry Course (CED) (for Dentistry applicant)
*The above requirements (except photocopy of passport) should be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy from the country of origin)
1. Open the following link and follow the given instructions:
CEU Manila - https://forms.gle/7b7KfsB2bcgytn2w9
CEU Makati - https://forms.gle/XZkNPMSJm13JpzA47
CEU Malolos - https://forms.gle/ogAkLHYWsWhnkvgt9
In this link you will upload/submit the requirements as enumerated above.
If you cannot submit any of the requirements, a Promissory Note is included in the
link for you to complete and upload in place of the requirement that you cannot submit.
* Non-Resident Alien applicants are required to undergo drug test from the Clinical Laboratory, take Psychological Test, English Proficiency Test and pay the foreign student fees. Drug Test and Psychological Test will be done when the office work resume or the School is allowed to accommodate clients face to face. As such, a promissory note is included in the link. Non-Resident Alien applicants are also required. Applicants who has taken IELTS (with above band 6 score), toefl (with above 550 score), TOEFL IBT (with above 70 score) or TOEIC (with above 700 score) shall not take the Intensive English Course. Those who obtain any of the scores given above shall take the Intensive English Course.
In the link you will also be asked to select a date of enrollment.
2. Before your date of enrollment, you will receive in your email the following:
- Your Student Number
- List of subjects
- Amount of Foreign Student fees
- Matriculation fees
On your date of enrollment, you will need the information in the email sent to you as indicated above.
Please proceed to pay your Foreign Student fees and matriculation fees using the following channels:
1. Payment on campus (This may not be available during ECQ or GCQ)
2. Over the counter payment to any branch of the following:
- Security Bank
- Philtrust Bank
3. Payment through the CEU website (www.ceu.edu.ph) where you have the
option to pay online in the comfort of your home or pay offline where you go to designated payment outlets.
Once confirmation of your payment is received, you will be sent an electronic pdf copy of your Certificate of Matriculation and your CEU gmail account.
You may direct questions to the following:
CEU Manila - [email protected]
CEU Makati - [email protected]
CEU Malolos - [email protected]