Online Enrollment Procedures for Resident Aliens(Undergraduate and Graduate School)
Application for Admission (ongoing until August 2, 2020)
- Complete and submit the online Application for Admission found in
2. In the meantime, prepare the following requirements for admission:
- Original Form 138/Grade 12 Report Card/PEPT Result/ALSA&E Result/ Original Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Authorized Official of former school
- Photocopy of I-card/Special Residence Investors Visa (SRIV)/ Special Retiree’s Resident Visa (SRRV)
- Certificate of health condition
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate / photocopy of Passport (bio page)
*Original Transcript of Records should be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy from the country of origin
1. Open the following link and follow the given instructions:
CEU Manila - https://forms.gle/vVPsJ7Eid69w2J8E9
CEU Makati - https://forms.gle/N7Kd7mv3fPwT6H4f8
CEU Malolos - https://forms.gle/BA2RACyS3fy5yTBq9
In this link you will upload/submit the requirements as enumerated above.
If you cannot submit any of the requirements, a Promissory Note is included in the link for
you to complete and upload in place of the requirement that you cannot submit.
*Incoming Resident Aliens are required to undergo drug test from the Clinical Laboratory, take Psychological Test and pay the foreign student fee. Drug Test and Psychological Test will be done when the office work resume or the School is allowed to accommodate clients face to face. As such, a promissory note is included in the link.
In the link you will also be asked to select a date of enrollment.
- Before your date of enrollment, you will receive in your email the following:
- Your Student Number
- List of subjects
- Amount of Foreign Student Fee
- Matriculation fees
On your date of enrollment, you will need the information in the email sent to you as indicated above.
Please proceed to pay your foreign student fee and matriculation fees using the following channels:
1. Payment on campus (This may not be available during ECQ or GCQ)
2. Over the counter payment to any branch of the following:
- Security Bank
- Philtrust Bank
3. Payment through the CEU website (www.ceu.edu.ph) where you have the option to pay online in the comfort of your home or pay offline where you go to designated payment outlets.
Once confirmation of your payment is received, you will be sent an electronic pdf copy of your Certificate of Matriculation and your CEU gmail account.
You may direct questions to the following:
CEU Manila - [email protected]
CEU Makati - [email protected]
CEU Malolos - [email protected]