Established in 1921, the School of Pharmacy is a leading institution in the field. CEU Pharmacists excel with their unique training and extensive experience in the essentials of Pharmacy, constantly proving themselves to be among the best in their profession.
Students are consistently trained to be globally competitive, professionally competent, legally qualified, morally upright and patient and population-oriented pharmacy practitioners. The Pharmacy program is enhanced with the latest in laboratory equipment and library resources.
Pharmacy students build strong careers as supervisors, owners or managers of drugstores, company pharmacists, quality control pharmacists, laboratory instructors, lecturers, food and drug regulation officers, hospital pharmacists, clinical pharmacists, directors of hospital pharmacies and product managers of pharmaceutical firms.
- Pharmacy Program is ASEAN University Network (AUN) quality assessment certified
- The FIRST and ONLY Pharmacy program with the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation, Reaccredited Level IV, by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP
- Top Performing School in the Pharmacist Licensure Examination
- Continuing Professional Development Seminar Provider
- Top provider of licensed pharmacists
- Complete laboratory and research facilities
- Strong linkages with international and national professional organizations, government, and private institutions
- Strong linkages with different drugstores, hospitals, and manufacturing companies for internships and clerkship
- Simulated drugstore for training students in patient counseling and drug information services
- State-of-the-art library facilities
- Founding member of the Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and Asian Association of Schools of Pharmacy
- Member of Academic Institutional Membership (AIM) in the Asian Association of Schools of Pharmacy (AASP)
- Highly-qualified faculty members who are licensed pharmacists
To become the top provider of professionally competent pharmacist.
Guided and inspired by the University's maxim CIENCIA Y VIRTUD, the School of Pharmacy is committed to provide its students the necessary knowledge, skills, values and competencies, so they will be professionally competent, legally qualified, morally upright, patient and population-oriented, and globally competitive pharmacists.
BEST FEATURES OF SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- Air-Conditioned Classroom
- Active Pharmacy Alumni Association
- Caring and Quality Service Oriented School
- Committed to provide professionally competent, legally qualified and globally competitive pharmacist who is population and patient oriented.
- Complete Laboratory Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty members (with MS and Ph. D. Degree)
- Offers BS Pharmacy, BS Pharmacy Specialized in Clinical Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, MS Pharmacy, and Ph. D. in Pharmacy Programs
- Provide Extra-Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
- Provides Annual Continuing Professional Development for Pharmacy Alumni
- State-of-the Art Library Facilities
- Strong linkages with different drugstores, hospitals and manufacturing companies for internship.
- Simulated Drugstore for Training Students in Patient Counselling
- Its BS Pharmacy Program is the first in the Philippines to be granted the Level IV Reaccredited Status by PACUCOA
- With Asian University Network Quality Assessment Certification
- Top Performing School in the Pharmacist Licensure Examination by the Professional Regulation Commission
- One of the most disciplined colleges in CEU
- Recipient of 7S Model Work Area
- Producer of biggest number of pharmacy graduates
- Top provider of Licensed Pharmacists
Dr. Cecilia D. Santiago
Dean, School of Pharmacy
2nd Flr. Concepcion Aguila Hall
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila City
(+63)2 8735-6861 to 71 loc. 222