Science and Technology
The School of Science and Technology seeks to develop the logical, creative, and critical thinking skills of its students to improve and enhance their scientific and technological skills, to strengthen their aesthetic and cultural values; and thus, prepare them to become productive and world-class professionals. Ultimately, they will be empowered to contribute to the quality of life of the world.
Students gain understanding of scientific concepts, principles and applications through instruction, research, and community involvement. They are trained in analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication, empowered to make a difference in any work setting, laboratory, school, hospital or corporation. They are oriented and exposed to global issues to prepare them to assume leadership roles in their chosen field.
The School of Science and Technology paves the way to students' careers as science specialists, researchers, counselors, academic, corporate, and medical workers, and IT practitioners.
- Biology Program is ASEAN University Network (AUN) quality assessment certified
- The FIRST Biology and Psychology programs with the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation, Level IV (re-accredited), by PACUCOA as certified by FAAP
- The FIRST to offer BS and MS Cosmetic Science in the Philippines and in Asia
- State-of-the-art science and computer laboratories for instruction and research
- Holistic curriculum highlighted by research presentations, ecological tours, field researches, research presentations, and entrepreneurial skills training
- Intensive practicum training program
- Strong local and international industry and research agency linkages
- Comprehensive preparation for international certification examinations like Microsoft User Specialists and CISCO System Programmers
Dr. Julieta Z. Dungca
Dean, School of Science and Technology
3rd Flr. Dentistry-Science Building
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila
(+63)2 735-6861 to 71 loc. 212